Employment: Store Manager
Oversee the daily operations of Perfectly Prepared. Ensure high quality pre-packaged food in a clean environment served in the quickest, most efficient manner by friendly, helpful staff.
The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station, Inc. is an affirmative-action, equal opportunity employer.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Hire friendly, competent cashiers and floor staff
- Conduct training with the staff so they are well educated on the items served and what other products are available to the customer as well as cross selling Riverhouse Catering
- Develop direct sales plan to companies within a radius of the stores’ location. Direct reach out to companies for weekly needs.
- Work hand in hand with Riverhouse Catering’s Executive Chef to ensure items are prepared to recipes, and monitor existing customer’s needs/suggestions.
- Handle small group platter and drop off business. Create Banquet Event Order (BEO) when necessary
- Operate Caterease, the booking software, and be knowledgeable of its functions once trained. Complete detailed BEOs for the operations staff.
- Know all workings including daily and monthly reporting in the POS system.
- Ensure a safe environment by an impeccably clean store
- Maintain filing system and account file information as well as accurate records for sales activities and results.
- Schedule & contribute to Perfectly Prepared’s social media platforms, mainly Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Manage cooler inventory and minimize waste
- Daily and weekly rotation of product from coolers to freezer to determining when its shelf life is spent.
- Daily and weekly promotions of products
- Develop and maintain frequent customer program
- Organize customer appreciation parties, open houses, Chamber of Commerce events and sales blitzes when appropriate in assigned market.
- Must be able to respond to emergencies at any time of the day in a timely fashion (within one hour of being notified).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be Serv Safe certified.
- Be able to move items weighing up to 30lbs.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.